The print head is as expensive as gold. If you want the print head of the printer to have a long service life, you must know these maintenance methods and skills.
about printing ink
1. Do not add the wrong ink: Different types of ink products have different compositions, and mixing them together will change the color and quality of the ink, and cause precipitation to block the print head.
2. Do not use inferior ink: inferior ink raw materials are of poor quality, and the color and quality are not good enough, which will affect the printing effect and block the nozzle.
3. It is recommended to use the original ink: the high-quality ink from the equipment manufacturer has good compatibility with the equipment, which can not only protect the printer nozzle but also print a clearer and more perfect image.
about usage specification
4. Standardize and calibrate the nozzle: When using an external force to replace or fine-tune the nozzle, brute force should not be used, and the standard operation should be carried out according to the instructions.
5. Before printing, check whether there is any debris on the printing platform, and be careful not to scratch the nozzle.
6. The nozzle should be protected from static electricity, and the ground wire must be connected well before starting the machine. During the lightning period, the power supply should be turned off in time. In addition, when maintaining the print head of the printer, do not touch the print head of the printer directly with your hands, and be sure to wear protective gloves.
7. Before shutting down the printer, make sure that the print head of the printer is tightly attached to the ink stack and completely sealed, which can effectively keep the print head moist and prevent the print head from being blocked.
8. Pay attention to power off when maintaining the printer. In the case that the power supply is not turned off, the random installation or disassembly of the circuit will cause great damage to the printer, especially the print head, which is more likely to cause damage to the print head.